- Comprehensive psychological evaluations that indicate the needs of the child.
- Develop individual treatment plans specific to the needs of the child and the family. We also refer social service and educational needs to social services and /or the local school district.
- Provide a treatment team of behavior health professionals.
- Provide services where children are having the most difficult time.
- Provide coordination and collaboration with other human service providers for adjunct services.
- Collaborate with families to energize them to actively treat the behavioral health disorders of their children.
- Provide prudent use of community resources and a high quality of care for our patients.
Behavior Analysis & Therapy Partners was founded in 2006 and offers Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services to children and adolescents with autism, or who are on the Autism Spectrum disorder. The services we offer but not limited to extensive psychological evaluations, Behavior Specialist Consultants, Mobile Therapy and Therapeutic Staff Support. We also offer outpatient services and family counseling as well.
Due to the new legislation the Autism Insurance Act (ACT62) most private insurances are accepted for these services.