Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services
for Children & Adolescents with Autism
Who we are
Joseph Cautilli, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist and professional counselor as well as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Over the last 25 years, Dr. Cautilli has served the behavioral health and rehabilitation needs of children with autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and adults with severe mental health conditions including depression, schizophrenia, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities. He has also worked in the field of criminal justice on rehabilitating offenders in jails and in the community. He is internationally known for the quality of his treatment work and ethical standards. At Behavior Analysis & Therapy Partners, he serves as Clinical Director.
What we do
- Comprehensive psychological evaluations that indicate the needs of the child.
- Develop individual treatment plans specific to the needs of the child and the family. We also refer social service and educational needs to social services and /or the local school district.
- Provide a treatment team of behavior health professionals.
- Provide services where children are having the most difficult time.
- Provide coordination and collaboration with other human service providers for adjunct services.